Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hills suck...

Today was an action filled day work-wise to say the least and basically going strong from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. left me with limited time to run, however a little bit before 3:00 p.m. I found a nice 30 minute break to go out and hit the road. Since 3 p.m. is when the high school across the street from my neighborhood lets out, I figured I would stay in the neighborhood rather than having to dodge all the pedestrian traffic on the sidewalks of Bouldercrest. Looking back this was a bad decision given the combination of a the multiple hills in my neighborhood and this being my first 27:30 run. I completed the run, but was exhausted and a little bit sore from the ups and downs in the neighborhood and I am looking forward to dropping back to 25:00 tomorrow.

No comments: