Thursday, October 23, 2008

25 Minutes...

Today was my first day of time based running and for the first time in several years I ran for 25 minutes without stopping. I added some length to my previous route to accomplish this, going one street further on Bouldercrest than yesterday's run. A funny thing about the run is that my mileage came up shorter this time despite adding an additional block to the run. I guess the +/- three meters with GPS really adds up, so I'll keep an eye on it to see what the averages amount to over time. Tomorrow will be a rest day for me, although it's very tempting to do a 1.2 mile run just to put myself at 10 miles total for the week.

My plans starting Monday will be to blend two 27:30 runs into the mix which shouldn't be too difficult at this point, but better to take it easy versus burning myself out. Not too much else going on today, so I'm off to trivia for the guilty pleasure of PBRs and Chicken Cheese Nachos at the Blue Frog.

No comments: